October 31st, 2017
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cups
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup/can pumpkin puree
- 6 ounces/1 small container plain or Vanilla Greek yogurt (I also made this with Coconut and it was a very subtle delicious surprise!)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 3 tbsp real maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips (optional…but not really)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine eggs, pumpkin, yogurt, maple syrup, and spices and whisk until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until combined, making sure all the rest of the ingredients with the oats and pulse until mixed (some pieces of oats may remain). Stir in chocolate chips if you want them.
- Transfer to a greased or lined muffin tin. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until they’ve puffed up and lightly browned.
#pumpkin #oatmeal #chocolate #guiltfree #Pumpkinchocolatechipoatmealcups